To support us in various design projects design projects, we are looking for a Designer (m/f/d) from 01.02.2023 full time.
The position is offered as a full-time position. Depending on the level of experience and agreement, a part-time position starting at approx. 30 hours per week is also possible. The working hours and a change between office presence and home office can be flexibly arranged after your familiarisation phase.
What you bring with you
• Experience in working with the common graphic programs of the Creative Suite
• A good sense of typography and design
• Structured and careful way of working
• Enjoy teamwork
• Good communication skills, also in direct contact with our customers
• At least 2 – 3 years of professional experience
• Creative flexibility and enjoyment of new tasks
What you can expect from us
• Collaboration in our design team on current and new projects
• Conception and implementation of various design tasks and marketing measures
• Cross-media projects and designs
• Various clients and topics from different industries
• New challenges and room for your own ideas
Benefits for you
• A beautiful loft office in Hamburg-Ottensen
• A motivated and efficient team
• Short communication channels due to a flat hierarchy
• A performance-related salary
• A pleasant and open working environment
• Flexible time management
• Alternation between office presence and home office
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you personally.
Please send your application documents with meaningful work samples, CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.